It’s no secret that Mark Zuckerberg is pinning Facebook’s future prospects on augmented reality — technology that overlays digital imagery onto the real world, like Snapchat’s signature camera filters. At this year’s F8 conference, taking...
- AI Experts, Elon Musk Want UN Ban On AI Military Weapons
- Xbox One Exclusivity For PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Called Into Question
- What does moving to the cloud offer your small business?
- Writing Tool Used to Advertise, Inform, & Promote
- Thanks to a Shopping Spree, Japan Is Looking Up. It May Not Last