Facebook has just been issued with a hefty €110 million ($122 million) fine by the European Commission, which acts as the European Union’s competition watchdog. The Commission said Facebook provided misleading information over its...
- Spotify hopes going public will cement streaming as music’s future
- Exclusive First Look At Star Trek RPG’s Custom Dice
- Here’s some bad news for oil in 2018
- Samsung accidentally spills the beans on two new phones
- Wall Street laughed at a call for bitcoin at $25,000 – but after a 400% surge, the laughter is fading