If you’ve played games on either Xbox One or PlayStation 4, you might have dabbled with gameplay capture. Both consoles have the feature baked-in, meaning you don’t need an external capture device to share...
- Spotify hopes going public will cement streaming as music’s future
- Exclusive First Look At Star Trek RPG’s Custom Dice
- Here’s some bad news for oil in 2018
- Samsung accidentally spills the beans on two new phones
- Wall Street laughed at a call for bitcoin at $25,000 – but after a 400% surge, the laughter is fading