For much of its 10-year life, Amazon.com Inc.’s Web-based, on-demand computing business had little competition. Now, rivals are poaching its customers. Spotify AB, a marquee Amazon Web Services customer, on Tuesday said it plans to move much...
- Spotify hopes going public will cement streaming as music’s future
- Exclusive First Look At Star Trek RPG’s Custom Dice
- Here’s some bad news for oil in 2018
- Samsung accidentally spills the beans on two new phones
- Wall Street laughed at a call for bitcoin at $25,000 – but after a 400% surge, the laughter is fading