Vodafone Group Plc agreed to merge its Indian unit with Idea Cellular Ltd. to create a leader in the world’s second-largest mobile phone market. Vodafone Group and Idea Cellular will initially equally own the...
- FCC chairman begins assault on net neutrality rules
- Disney Announces Release Dates For Star Wars Episode IX, Indiana Jones, Wreck-it Ralph 2, And More
- Tax Cut Would Cost B of A, Citi Billions. Here’s Why They Still Win
- Express Scripts Public Soap Opera With Anthem
- Alibaba launches program to help 1M U.S. businesses sell to China